Thursday 6 February 2014

After long time

I'm thinking starting to write daily blog from today onward.

So what am I doing recently, not much, spend more time in reading then actually doing anything, but now I'm back to my home town and start to restart some of the project.

I have few project that I wanted to finish but never got the chance to finish them.  Here is my small list of diy project:


  1. 3D printer for Nylon.  I wanted strong part for my project.
  2. Finish my kossol 3D printer, currently the print head is having so much issues.
  3. Production 3D printer. The one I have now require a lot of tuning after each print...
  4. Microscope with DIC adopter.
  5. Drone -- Quacopter and sailplane 
  6. Go-Kart
  7. Writing book 
Hopefully I can start daily blog update from now onward until I have enough material for a book.

1 comment: